segunda-feira, 7 de julho de 2008

Strong Enough(Forte o Bastante)


I don't need your sympathy

There's nothing you can say or do for me

And I don't want a miracle

You'll never change for no one

And I hear your reasons why

Where did you sleep last night?

And was she worth it, was she worth it?

I'm strong enough to live without you.

Strong enough and I quit cryingLong enough now

I'm strong enoughTo know you gotta go

There's no more to saySo save your breath and walk away

No matter what I hear you sayI'm strong enough to know you gotta go

So you feel misunderstood

Baby have I got news for youOn being used, I could write the bookBut you don't wanna hear about it'Cause I've been losing sleep...

And you've been going cheapAnd she ain't worth half of me it's trueI'm telling you, that

(chorus)Come hell or waters highYou'll never see me cry

This is our last goodbye, it's trueI'm telling you, now

Nenhum comentário: